Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It used to be a breakfast counter!


That is my breakfast counter, cum my workstation no 2, where I do my manual writing documentations. Cheh! Documentations! Cam bebagus je. Muahaha... No 1 of course where my laptop is. See the green topped box? Beside the tv? Behind the box is my laptop. Hehe... Syahmi put the box there for me to open when I got to the lappy.
So anyway, he arranged his toys on the counter, to show Ibu n Ayah his skill skill menyusun. N toys favuorite. N sbb dia xnak adik kacau. The latter is the main reason actually. Kalau suruh kemas balik moncong sedepa okay! Huh!

3 comments:

cheryna zamrinor said...

nak tunjuk skill deco pon ade gak tuh...because it adds colour to everything dah...hehehe...

* one day, you'll be missing this. Alhamdulillah u treasured the moment:P

Unknown said...

syahmi kreatif!!sib baik ler counter tu panjang...hehehe

MamaFaMi said...

Banyaknya toys Syahmi. Colorful pulak tu... I like!!! Hehehe...

Selamat Hari Raya Sya...

p/s : Thanks for wishing my Syahmi ye...