Monday, July 12, 2010

Proofreading

Alhamdulillah... Just finished the 1st part of the thesis last night. Nope, not mine. I am doing proofreading (editing to some) for a friend's PHD student. He's from Iran, in a big rush coz he'll be going home on the 22nd. A little pressured. But like Yana said, we last minute workers work best under stress! Haha... Alhamdulillah, for me, my income comes from these jobs, so busy is good, ey? But kesian the kids la, kena layan diri sendiri. & alhamdulliah again, Syahmi boleh diharap jaga adik dia. Layan je, then bila adik leka, dtg kat ibu mengadu. Adik ni, tired Ami. Haha.. Banyak permintaan cik puan tu kat abang dia, paksa tau Syahmi layan! Hahaha...
Ok, back to the office. Am trying to finish this ASAP. Panda pun panda laaaa (am referring to the eyes, hehe)

2 comments:

Shifa Salim said...

I want to book your service for my future PhD too... this is so great :)

Unknown said...

Of course shifa, xde hal :D just let me know when the time comes