Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Kolej Tunku Kurshiah

Memories.... Was there since 16 December 1991 till November 1996. Loved and still love almost the whole time I was there. And since our beloved alma matter is going to move to Bandar Enstek, this is kinda the last goodbye lah. Ada sedikit 'rasa' di situ :)
Nway, didn't bring my camera, hubby took them both. So mengharapkan gambar2 dari kamera rakan rakan. Kasihan... Plus I brought the three munchkins so my hands are more than full! Met some friends, had a nice laugh, nice lunch, catching up... Had to go back early, dah merah2 muka anak2 saya itu! Hehehe...



1 comment:

Ardina said...

This event selalu on my birthday... so mmg tak gi.. just dgr from my office mate happen to be ex-TKCians gak.

This morning she updated me with the event for yesterday..

Rajin awak drive bwk 3 org budak2 kecik....