Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hooked on



Haven't been updating the blog. Coz I have been super busy. Seriously! Even now I'm waiting for the brownies to bake. Am so freakin tired! Isk...
Anyway, this was on my status just now. ( ‎.. ... .... .... . .... ... .. .... ... .. ..... .. .... ... .... ....... .. ..!!!!!!) Go figure, hehe... I know in days to come I myself won't be able to decipher it but... That is exactly how I'm feeling at the moment. No right or wrong, it's already out of my hands. And the song above has nothing to do with it. Tetiba mcm best lak dgr Miss Ana Raffali ni nyanyi :) Kot. Hehe... Sedapla lagunya... Kan? Kan?
Anyway... I didn't get the translating job I was sooooooo aiming for. For no specific reason. She tried to call, but my phone was uncontactable, so maybe she thinks I wasn't serious. Not my rizq kot, kena fikir mcm tu la... Frust la jugak... Bila contact dia balik, she said nanti. In my line of work, xboleh nak tunggu2 la. Kena faham sendiri la kot. Sigh... So mari kita ulang dan ulang dan ulang lagi lagu ni smpai mabuk! Haha... Kena sedapkan hati sendiri, no matter how heavy it is :)

No comments: