Sunday, June 13, 2010

Heaven



Was on the way back from Seremban last night, and this song came out on radio. And a sudden burst of memories flooded into mind. Hmm... Good ones, not so good ones.. Bad? None that I can recall. Regrets? None whatsoever, things happen for a reason. And memories serve as a reminder, of the what ifs, of days happy and sad, of things we could smile at, of things we shared, of things we knew, of... Lots of them doesn't it? As of now, I'm content with listening n singing along to this, and bersyukur of what I had, what I have now, and what I will have later in my life. It's the song that I loved, not the stories behind, hehehe

3 comments:

cheryna zamrinor said...

hahaha..aku pon dah lame tak dgr lagu nieh. skali arituh aku dengar kat dalam keta you-know-who. pakat menyanyilah kami;)

Unknown said...

tetiba klmj, menyampah tau! haha

MQ said...

oh sungguh mengusik jiwa, teringat zaman anak dara di PPP, aku dgr lagu ni bila balik dari kelas, pastu terbongkang tido kat tgh rumah..dah la time tu pakai kaset..tapi masa tu aku mmg single la setelah kecewa..hehe..